I tried another sports bra. One by Under Armour. The Under Armour Bra Protegee D and DD.
I bought both hoping that one of the two would fit. I was unimpressed. By both. I was bouncing all over the place! There seemed to be minimal support for running. I think I could have used one of them for cycling, but I don’t need cycling sports bras. I need running sports bras.
It’s the worst. I don’t wish it on anyone.
I think this sports bra would definitely be better for low impact activities, but it’s just not what I’m looking for. :::sigh:::
It was worth a shot! Now on to the next one!
When A was visiting last week, we finally made it to the Duke Gardens! We had lunch at this little diner in Durham (Elmo’s Diner) and then walked through the gardens. It has been years since I have been to the gardens and they seemed much bigger last time I was there. We walked through most everything in a little under two hours. But there was some pretty things to see! It was a fun date afternoon!
And then a couple days later we went to a TSwift concert. Yep. A was a trooper and went to see Taylor Swift with me. I will admit, she put on a dang good concert! I thoroughly enjoyed it. And I think A enjoyed it a little bit, too. 🙂
Quote of the Day:
“I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person.” -Bill Murray
I made this pizza several weeks ago. It is a recipe I have made ever since I was in grad school, and I love it. It’s pretty much one of the best homemade pizzas I have made. You must try it.
Spring Vegetable Pizza
|1 cup||warm water|
|1 1/2 teaspoon||active dry yeast|
|1 1/2 teaspoon||salt|
|2 1/2 cups||ap flour|
|1 teaspoon||italian seasoning|
|1 tablespoon||olive oil|
|4||roma tomatoes, sliced|
|1||medium yellow squash, sliced|
|1/2 teaspoon||garlic salt|
|1/4 teaspoon||black pepper|
|4 slices||provolone cheese|
|1/2 cup||shredded parmesan|
– Pre-heat oven to 350* for 5 minutes.
– In a large bowl, whisk together water, salt, and yeast. Let it stand for 5 minutes. Stir in flour, sugar, Italian seasoning and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
– Loosely cover and let rise in a warm oven for 1 hour.
– Remove dough from the oven. Sprinkle cornmeal on a pizza pan; turn dough out onto the cornmeal surface and knead 6 to 8 times. Pat dough onto prepared pizza pan and let rise for 20 minutes.
– Pre-heat the oven to 450* and bake the crust for 7 minutes. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
– Arrange tomatoes, squash and zucchini.
– Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Top with cheeses.
– Bake for 8 minutes.
Courtesy of Paula Deen