I must start out by saying that the customer service at Lynx Sportwear is amazing. Actually pretty unbelievable.
I submitted my order for a sports bra (the Pink Cross Back Dart), but I didn’t put in my measurements. I got a personal email shortly after asking for my measurements to guarantee that I ordered the correct size! And lo and behold, the customer service rep suggested a different size (which was the correct size when I tried it on at home!)! AND to be sure she would send along another size for me to compare with a pre-paid return envelope for whichever one did not fit.
The fabric was amazing! They use a cooling mesh that I know would be awesome for long distance runs–very lightweight and breathable. It is super cute with its color and the cross back design.
However, I felt like I had a uniboob (I think we’ve discussed my feelings on this previously). And I wasn’t fully satisfied with regard to the support. So, I sent it back. Again, the customer service asked if they could send out other bras and sizes for me to try and asked questions regarding the fit to make sure I had the correct one for me.
Even though this wasn’t the right bra for me, I am thoroughly impressed with this company and highly recommend them!
In my dog world, I don’t think I ever posted the official pictures of Envy’s debut! Look how awesome she looks! And she looks so happy!
Quote of the Day:
“It’s always about relationships. It has to be. That and trust.” -Doug Allison
Remember how I said I made two sets of muffins? Here is the recipe for the other batch. These were delish! I just don’t always have evaporated milk on hand!
Penzeys Pumpkin Streusel Muffins
– 1/2 cup butter, softened
– 1 cup packed brown sugar
– 1 egg
– 1 cup canned plain pumpkin
– 1/4 cup evaporated milk
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1 2/3 cups flour
– 2 tablespoons flour
– 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
– 1 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon butter
– Preheat oven to 375*.
– Cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add the egg and blend.
– Mix together the pumpkin and evaporated milk and then mix into the butter/sugar mixture.
– Add the baking soda and spices and gently mix. Lastly, add the flour and stir; don’t over stir, it makes the muffins tough.
– Pour the batter into 12 regular size muffin tin cups.
– In a small bowl, blend the streusel ingredients together with a fork until the topping is about the size of small peas. Sprinkle the topping over the muffins and then bake at 375* for 18-22 minutes.
Courtesy of Penzeys